Re: [gardeners] Re:Fence, or something?

Kathy Kennedy (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:45:40 -0600

This is exactly what I was going to suggest, too.  A box of Milkbones per
month (or so) is way cheaper than changing the fence.  ...Say the dog's
name, and tell him "It's okay" the way you would talk to your own dog if a
long-lost friend drove into your driveway.  Dogs believe this.  (Works
great when you're on your bicycle, too.)

Even cheaper than Milkbones is Brand X dog treats.

This dog is your neighbor, get on his good side.

--Kathy K, mid-Missouri, next door to 2 big black labs.