Re: [gardeners] Candy onions

Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:48:19 -0600

Barb Rothenberger wrote:

> Margaret:  Ray just planted some Candy onions. Are tehy spanish or what?
> we just know the variety name.  Glad to know that they are long keepers.
> Ray just turned over the former veggie garden and moved a bunch of his day
> lilies to that spot - too much shade for veggties.  Don't think the day
> lilies will like it much better.
>         Barb - sneezing in Mid- Mo - anyone else having problems?  Allegra doesn't
> seem to be doing as good a job keeping up with it as usual. achoo!
> Barb Rothenberger
> Columbia, Mo.
> brothenb@socket.net
> See newpictures of our gradchildren & cats
> plus some photos of our trip to Greece!
> http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/3257/

Miz Anne been having trouble with allergies too. About a week ago she started drinking
a cup of feverfew tea in the morning and another in the late afternoon. Doing much
better now than she was on the prescription stuff the ENT gave her. If she doesn't
feel like taking tea she chews 5 leaves of feverfew and swallows them. I'm not
advocating this regime for everyone (formal disclaimer of responsibility) but it seems
to work well for her.

Tell Ray he's still my hero, just reread his treatise on raspberries today.

George