[gardeners] Re:garden stuff

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 00:47:20 -0500

 Penny I have always wanted a little red wagon for such jobs but am afraid it
would still be to small. Wouldn't it be nice to have something like a large
child's wagon customized? You could have tools on the side and flat storage
on top. My husband and son welds, I wonder what I could come up with?

bsk