[gardeners] Re:garden stuff

bsk (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 02:02:22 -0500

Penny I have been hoping to come across a good wagon at a used  type store
but I don't go those places often and when I do they never have them!
     I know they are expensive if you can find one the right size. They make
them smaller now days than way back when of course. I always thought I would
have one around for grand kids but I can't even do that one because the only
grand kid I have my daughter chose a lifestyle to far away from the family.
Believe me the first time she gets smart and moves back close to her family
the wagon is the first thing I'm getting no matter how expensive!! Of course
this would be for the grand child. LOL

Bonnie