RE: [gardeners] Seeds available

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Ignacio_Garc=EDa?= (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 20:40:45 -0500

Dear sir:
This is the seed list. I will add more seeds as soon as available.
Regards.
Ignacio García B.

My seed list:
Acacia caven     Cassia coquimbensis
Aextoxicon punctatum   Lobelia tupa
Araucaria araucana    Puya chilensis
Austrocedrus chilensis   Acacia cyanophylla
Beilschmeidia miersii   Cupressus macrocarpa
Caesalpina spinosa    Eucalyptus globulus
Cordia decandra    Gleditsia triacanthos
Embothrium coccineum   Jacaranda mimosaefolia
Eucryphia cordifolia    Lupinus arboreus
Geoffreaea decorticans   Parkinsonia aculeata
Gevuina avellana    Phoenix canariensis
Gomortega keule    Pinus radiata
Jubaea chilensis     Quercus suber
Lapageria rosea    Ricinus comunis
Laurelia sempervirens   Robinia pseudoacacia
Lomatia dentata    Taxodium distichum
Lomatia hirsuta     Tilia cordata
Maytenus boaria
Nothofagus alpina   Other seeds available by request, I
  dombeyi   will  add bulb  and other shrub
  glauca   bulb seeds soon.
  leonii
obliqua
Persea lingue