Re: [gardeners] hand lotion (
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 22:54:56 EDT

Linda here is my suggestion for a hand cream. It is called Ureacin-10 and you 
will probably have to order it from a pharmacy. It come in a 8 oz. pump 
bottle. There is also Ureacin-20 which comes in a jar and is thicker hence no 
pump. My podiatrist prescribed the 20 for my feet and my MIL got the other 
for my husbands feet but I should think you could use it on your hands. Talk 
to your pharmasist and see what they have to say

Kris P