Re: [gardeners] OT: Emus/vegetarianism

Michael & Bambi Cantrell (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 06:20:57 -0400

Hi y'all,

I know I haven't posted much lately, but life is sort of out of control here
right
now, but late at night, or early in the morning, I like to sit down for a
few
quiet minutes and read some from the lists.
Actually, I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the posts on the emus and
everything
else y'all have talked about.  I've learned a lot from them and now have an
interest in trying emu meat.   :-)
You always have such interesting posts Allen.  Keep it up.

Our beloved list owner has given us his opinion folks.  :-)
Love ya George!  :-)

And hi John.  As always, it's a pleasure to see you too.  :-)
You do add such interesting ideas to ponder.  LOL

Bambi----who has no kangaroo coat
Coastal Carolina