Re: [gardeners] Re: In the kids garden on Friday

Linda Baranowski-Smith (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 9 May 1999 16:15:43 -0400

>bsk wrote:
>
>> Ahh... George.. do you this k you and Miz Anne might could propagate some
>> more of those daughters? That one is so nice and handy the world could do
>> with a few more!
>>
>> bsk
>> ----------------------------------
>>
>> > <<Miz Anne and I felt right proud introducing ourselves as Ms Merrie's
>> > parents and being congratulated on such a smart and attractive daughter.
>> > >>

>Well, we would have to have divine help, both of us been spayed.
>
>George

ROLF George!  Aren't the boys "neutered" or are you a phenomenon? <VBG>
Just joking, and think you have every reason to be proud of your progeny!
Enjoyed reading about Ms Merrie's proud folks being congratulated at the
event!.

Linda in NW Ohio near Toledo/Lake Erie, USDA Zone 5
llbs@mail.glasscity.net