Re: [gardeners] I just received the most wonderful order

sbramlage (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 15 May 1999 15:50:01 -0700

Chris, did you order all of these from one place, and if I may, what was the name
of the company you ordered from?  I also like hostas, but have only four or five
varieties.  - Serita Zone 5-6

SECK138@aol.com wrote:
 > Actually I ordered over 300 hostas this year-over 135 different varieties.  I
 > am donating this plants for memorial garden in memory of my in-laws.  Some of
 > them were so wonderful I had to keep them for myself.  Dark star, Lakeside
 > Looking Glass, and others you have to have if you are a plantaholic.  These

sbramlage