Re: [gardeners] Re:Frantic Tuesday in the Garden

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 03:27:37 -0500

Hi,
    Some we sell. Most we give to our grown children, our parents and our
brothers and sisters, and the neighbors. We can and freeze lots of it to last
through the year.
    Judy and I bought our land from our neighbor, probably the best neighbor I
have had in my 50 yrs. His mother and mother in law share a little house in
between ours. They really enjoy the fresh produce too.
    Allen
    Bastrop Co.
    SE Central Tx.