Re: [gardeners] list of plants/person?

Terry King (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 25 May 1999 07:46:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Allen, but my county extension agent is only concerned about tree fruit and
cattle!  Gardeners have to go to the agents in other counties.  After bsk sent me the
OK extension info I checked for more local info in the web but have found nothing.
I'll have to see if Oregon will have some PNW info, they ususally have more info of
the type OK has on their site.

Terry

On Tue, 25 May 1999 04:05:26 -0500, Allen and Judy Merten wrote:

>Terry,
>    Your County Extension Agent should have a gardening guide with such
information. Mine
>states so many feet of green beans per person for fresh eating, so many feet(row)
of