Re: [gardeners] cutting timbers

Thu, 03 Jun 1999 13:39:52 -0500

Harry Boswell wrote:

> Is a sawzall a reciprocating saw?

Yes. They make some nice light duty ones for around $125 to $175.00. You
can get
blades that will cut masonry, wood, steel, etc pretty reasonable at
about any
hardware store. I think my friends is a Makita brand. Sawzall is
actually a brand
name I found out. Probably the first folks to bring out a reciprocating
saw and now
all us rednecks call them sawzall's. <VBG>

George