Re: [gardeners] OT

George Shirley (
Mon, 07 Jun 1999 13:01:48 -0500 wrote:

> RE:  Removal of wallpaper.  There is a product that you apply and viola the
> wallpaper comes off.  Wallpapers to Go used to carry it.
> Mary-Anne

I used a product called DIF, touted as an excellent wallpaper remover by Home
Depot. Didn't even scratch this stuff, hot water does as well as the DIF did.
Got a name for the stuff that Wallpapers to Go used to carry Mary-Anne? I'm
thinking like Bonnie, get some dynamite, take wallboard and all down and start
over. <VBG>