Re: [gardeners] OT: Wild Turkey and the screaming meemies

Diane Birmingham (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 16:19:21 -0400 (EDT)

Now Margaret, it just so happens that I happen to really like Wild Turkey.
(yes, yes, we know there are better brands but...) Think I'll get me some
and try to kill two birds with one stone...  ; )

Diane in CT