Re: [gardeners] BBQ Pit Conversion from Oil Drum

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 11:51:25 -0600

Sounds like you are having way too much fun with this.   Jane

At 02:57 PM 7/13/99 -0300, you wrote:
>Ha, ha Jane.  Actually, he came up with a change order 2 minutes before I
was leaving the house this morning.  Grrrr.  He knows I detest having to
make a snap decision like this.  After all, its not like buying a set of
sheets.  At this point tho, I just said go ahead.  One of my brothers is
working with him right now so I really didn't have a leg to stand on anyway.