Re: [gardeners] Aphids

Mona lisa andrews (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 09:35:44 -0500

I have small children and don't like to use strong insecticides but aphids
were destroying my garden! A neighbor loaned me some White Fly and Mealy
Bug spray put out by a company called Green Light. Worked Miracles! It
saved my honeysuckle, my marigolds, my sunflowers, my roses, etc. I only
had to apply it once to see an immediate difference. It looked like it was
raining aphids off of my poor marigolds, I couldn't believe there were so
many aphids and they were falling from the plants the instant I started
spraying. After one week, all of my plants looked a million times better. I
won't ever be without this spray. I have only had to spray my plants twice
this year! No aphids. IT'S A MIRACLE
Good luck