Re: [gardeners] Question about Smokers

Penny Nielsen (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:13:26 -0300

Hi Allen

Not Penny from NY but Penny from Halifax.  Funny that you took it to mean burned and crunchy and I took it to mean undercooked.  In French when you ask for a steak blue, its rare.  Your interpretation is probably correct tho.

Penny

>>> Allen and Judy Merten <jbmerten@swbell.net> 07/22/99 02:01PM >>>
Hi Penny,
    By black and blue do you mean he ate it kinda burned and crunchy? {;-)
Allen