Re: [gardeners] Rain!!!

Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:38:26 -0500

Two days ago we got a nice evening thunderstorm that dropped about an
inch on us. It's threatening to rain today too. Miz Anne just got the
lawn mowed so it probably won't rain. If she was gonna mow tomorrow it
would rain tonight. ;-) Picked a mess of crowder peas and a few eggplant
today and will have to pick the chiles again tomorrow.

George