Re: [gardeners] Herbs during California's rainy season

Joy Williams (
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 11:16:25 -0700

At 07:30 AM 09/16/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Good morning, Joy.
>What are row covers?

"floating row cover"  more properly.  Essentially a fiber your put over the
crops sometime with a hoop frame and sometimes not.  Call you local garden
center, they carry it, I'm sure.  It holds heat in but breathes.  I'd put
it over my basil but I it would be too hard to do that on the bed that they
are in.  and transplanting them would be just as damaging.  I think I'll
grow some from seed in my green house. :)