Re: [gardeners] Iris Maintenance

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 19:37:13 -0700

Thanks you...and everyone else who responded...to my question on iris
maintenance. It's sometimes hard to deduce what is correct for us gardeners in
California, where there is no frost that kills irises and most other plants. Our
irises are blooming now, and probably will for several months yet, growing
dormant for a very short period, then flowering again, beginning in February.

I will certainly look into obtaining that book for my horticultural library.

It was very kind of you to provide such thorough information.

Ron