Re: [gardeners] OT Earthquake in Southern California

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 14:31:36 -0600

Ron,
I'm glad you are all ok.  That was quite a rocking you got, 7.0.
Priorities for sure, I think our garden is about gone even tho I covered
some things, judging from the 4 inches I just shoveled off the walk.  It's
good I had yesterday off and worked on the yard and garden all day.  Good
luck to all.

Jane (off to find those seed catalogs)
zone 5 Colorado