Re: Definitely OT was Re: [gardeners] webtv - Internet killer -Reply

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:04:24 -0500

Hi All,
    Just had to throw this in. My sister-in-law, envies Judy, her sister. Says her sister got the best legs, too. For SIL reduction would be a dirty word.{;-)
    The surgery is a relief for those who need it. Had a friend back home that had it done. Changed her life for the better. Aches and pains that she had suffered with since her
teens went away. She told me once that she felt like she had been reincarnated. Emotionally it was a relief for her also. She was only 4"11". You can imagine how cruel some teens
can be.
Allen