Re: Definitely OT was Re: [gardeners] webtv - Internet killer -Reply

Pauline & Gary (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 17:17:15 -0400

Funny how many have had or are going to have this surgery.  I am having this
surgery on 5 Nov!!  I am 56 years old and I can't wait.  A friend had it
done this year and told me insurance would pay and sure enough!!!!   I wish
I had know earlier.  Looking forward to my reincarnation!   Pauline
Wilmington, NC
gnp@wilmington.net
-----Original Message-----
From: Allen and Judy Merten <jbmerten@swbell.net>
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com <gardeners@globalgarden.com>
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 1999 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: Definitely OT was Re: [gardeners] webtv - Internet
killer -Reply

>Hi All,
>    Just had to throw this in. My sister-in-law, envies Judy, her sister.
Says her sister got the best legs, too. For SIL reduction would be a dirty
word.{;-)
>    The surgery is a relief for those who need it. Had a friend back home
that had it done. Changed her life for the better. Aches and pains that she
had suffered with since her
>teens went away. She told me once that she felt like she had been
reincarnated. Emotionally it was a relief for her also. She was only 4"11".
You can imagine how cruel some teens
>can be.
>Allen
>
>Penny Nielsen wrote:
>
>> Yep, you are George.  I suppose that would be in $US though.  Wonder what
it costs down there.   Besides the physical problems, definitely agree with
the better looking profile.