Re: [gardeners] Breeze

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 08:48:22 -0700

We are expecting a breeze today with gusts up to 100 mph here in the
foothills.  I don't have to worry about any transplants right now, it's way
too cold for that here.  A friend of mine uses old roofing shingles to
block the breeze.  I usually run a fan on my seedlings to toughen them up
before putting them out into the garden.    Lows in the 20's each night, of
course it could be worse.  Guess it's about time to get the light set up
going that I got from my neighbor last summer.

Jane
zone 5 Colorado