Re: Bonnie Plants was Re: [gardeners] Breeze/Cans & transplants

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:58:20 -0600

Barb,
    Southside Market and BBQ is still going strong. It has caught on with the
trendy crowd from the computer industry in Austin and stays busy. Biggers BBQ
changed hands last year when Mr. Biggers died. Meyers Elgin Sausage Co. bought
it from the family and runs it pretty much the same as Mr. Biggers did.
    There are plenty of places in Elgin to get excellent BBQ, including a
couple of little places off of the main roads.
    Our place is about equidistant from Elgin and Bastrop, 4 miles from McDade.

    Allen
    Bastrop Co., SE Central Tx.
    Wildscape #1071