Re: [gardeners] 1980

Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:58:59 -0600

Craig Watts wrote:

> I was prepared for Y1k, never got the Y2k memo. It contained the info on
> the baggy jeans the kids are wearing these days.
>
> (george is perfectly correct. My home computer is a 75 mhz OLD pentium.)
>
> At work, I've got all the fire power in the world, but enjoy "life" here on
> my home computer.
>
> I did all the updates at work and dodged all the Y2k stuff with an out of
> pocket of zero.
>
> "Just make it work."
>
> Craig Watts
> kingdomm@worldnet.att.net

Time should be totally unimportant to gardeners. That's one of the
things I enjoy about aging - "What day of the month is it?" Or
occasionally, "What month is it?" The best thing about aging is you get
to be eccentric and it doesn't annoy people. They just say "He's an
eccentric old F***, isn't he?"

George