Re: [gardeners] Bastrop Gardening and OT stuff

Allen and Judy Merten (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:36:59 -0600

Linda,
    I don't want any one to think that I feel sorry for me. I don't. I would
rather not have the pain! LOL There are so many people who have horribly worse
conditions
to deal with I do. Thank you for the kind thoughts.
    I can garden on my hands and knees almost as well as I could standing up.
Come to think of it. Weeding is much more thorough. Find a lot of tomato horn
worms when they are still small rather than looking for that big sucker that
stripped the leaves down to bare stems. (;-}
    I will feel sorry for me if I can't garden and play in the dirt!
    I hope your back problems are tolerable. It ain't fun.
Allen
Bastrop Co., SE Central Tx.
Zone 8