RE: [gardeners] Who's out there?

Crescent Moon Cabins (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:53:01 -0400

Dear George,I got this returned. What should I do to change the message
address? Help.
Thanks,
Peace,
Jean

The original message was received at Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:45:06 -0400 (GMT)
from pm1p23.cwdom.dm [206.48.61.143]

<owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On>
    (reason: 550 Host unknown)

501 5.1.2 <owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On>... Host unknown (Name
server: globalgarden.com]on: host not found)