Re: [gardeners] Who's out there?

margaret lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:45:05 -0700

At 01:02 PM 1/28/2000 MST, you wrote:
>Wow!!!  150 Thats alot.
>
>Seana
>
>The only person with access to the "Who" list is me, your friendly,
>mostly, listowner. Right now we have about 150 members including those
>on digest. Lots of folks just like to lurk.
>
>George

Seana, I hope you can get a place in the country soon. 5-7 people in a
mobile home are too many. I grew up in Boulder, so I know your climate and
weather. I know the winds were going about 125 mph past our house, think
they slowed down some by the time they got to Thornton. I think Jane
Burdekin is still on this list; she lives in Boulder now, and was raised
there. After I had lived in other places for a few years I went back and
was surprised at the numbers of blooming yuccas in the countryside between
Boulder and Denver. I think the countryside is shrinking, being taken over
by yuppy homes...Margaret L, who now lives in Boise. Happily.