Re: [gardeners] bursitis relief

Thu, 06 Apr 2000 16:45:48 -0500

Dorsett wrote:

> George,
>
> Today's the day...April 6th.  Did they treat your bursitis, and how is your
> salute?
>
> Regards,
>
>  Barb in Southern Indiana  Zone 5/6  dorsett@blueriver.net
>     A root is a flower that disdains fame.

Got a steroid shot in right shoulder, pills for left shoulder (which
isn't as bad as the right) and a bunch of physical therapy stuff to
bring home and do 25 reps of 3 separate exercises of each shoulder. The
VA Medical Center people treated us very nice, appointment was on time
and, even with X-rays and a short lunch break we were out of there in
two hours. Unfortunately it takes 5 hours to drive up there and back.
I'm already feeling much better.

Thanks for asking.

George