Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Sun, 30 Apr 2000 08:34:59 -0500

Some veggies do well drying on the counter, most don't. It's quicker and
more hygienic to put them through my el cheapo dehydrator. Deer are
found, I believe, in all 48 of the lower states. Texas, so say the
biologists, has more deer than were in all of America when the Europeans
came. Nope, there's hot weather deer too.

George