Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Sun, 21 May 2000 19:46:14 -0500

Shucks, you shouda seen me at 260 lbs a few years ago. I have said previously
that I like to cook and I like to eat what I cook. There is no challenge in
cooking diet food. I've been down as low as 149 lbs, shortly after recovering
from Hepatitus A, and as high as 260 lbs, when I lived in the Middle East and
there wasn't much to do but cook and eat.

George