Re: [gardeners] gardeners Digest V1 #874

margaret lauterbach (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 09:31:57 -0600

At 12:10 AM 6/7/2000 EDT, you wrote:

><< Sherryl Fawx <slfawx@ucdavis.edu> >>
>
>We're almost neighbors as I am in Alamo.  I also belong to the ChileHead
list
>and Mike Bowers the list owner is at Davis as well.
>
>I have 37 varieties of Heirlooms growing this year.  So far this summer is
>going the right way---more heat, but they say maybe rain tomorrow!  Ugh!
>
>Mary-Anne

Mary-Anne, I'm interested in the names of your 37 varieties. I cut way back
this year and am only growing 36 instead of 70. I hope the increased air
circulation will mean fewer whiteflies...Margaret L