Re: [gardeners] buddleia needs help

barbb@micron.net (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:46:36 -0600

At 07:17 AM 6/7/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Cover it. Maybe even cut it way back, then cover it. If you're reluctant to
>cut it back, at least cover it with a sheet from the noon sun, Barb.
>Margaret L

How did you know I'd be reluctant to cut it back, Margaret?  :-)  I gritted
my teeth and got a few cuttings off.  I don't know if you remember, but
it's the one I got at Flora several years ago, only something like $1.79.
How did yours do?  I haven't gardened in a couple years, so I don't know
when it happened, but was surprised last week to see Flora isn't open to
the public any longer.
Barb, who in 2 years has forgotten more than she ever knew about gardening