Re: [gardeners] Apricot thieves!

Ron Hay (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:17:01 -0700

Hello, Seana,

The snake appears to be working. When I popped in at home from the office this
afternoon, there were entire ripe apricots lying on the ground at the base of
the tree, which I rescued and brought into the house. My wife has been on a
business trip to San Francisco, and will be delighted to find some of her
favorite fruit, whole and ripe, which she can enjoy with breakfast tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your story of the rascally varmints!

Ron