Re: [gardeners] 4th of July in the garden

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 10:36:56 -0500

Sounds like the Red Savina habanero, about 250,000 Scoville units in heat IIRC.
Tried growing some a few years ago and couldn't eat them or the sauce I made
from them and no one would take them. Finally used them as bug spray and the
bugs moved to the next county.

George