RE: [gardeners] Zuccini trouble

Karen Felt (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 13:26:21 -0700

Okay, so how do I pollinate them?
Thanks so much for your response and for looking stuff up for me.  What
garden book did you look in?
 Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-gardeners@globalgarden.com]On Behalf Of Craig Watts
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2000 10:11 AM
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [gardeners] Zuccini trouble

Recently looked in a garden book in regards to your wilting squash. To my
surprise they listed the problem as lack of pollination.

Craig Watts
kingdomm@worldnet.att.net

----------
From: Karen Felt <karen@supplyline.org>
To: gardeners@globalgarden.com
Subject: [gardeners] Zuccini trouble
Date: Saturday, July 22, 2000 4:12 AM

Hello i'm new,
My zuccinis are having issues... the plants looks very healthy and other
than wilting every once and a while from want of water, i have no idea why
many of the growing fruit is turning yellow and wilting at the ends closer
to the blossum and slowly moving up the fruit.  Is it lack of water? Too
much water? not enough dirt? (I have them in large pots) I have them in a
soil with fertilizer and manure  to give lots of nutrients... is it too
much?  Help!  I love zucinni and they are withering  away.  This could
bring
me to tears if i don't solve this quick!!
Karen