Re: [gardeners] Saturday in the garden

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:21:54 -0500

I freeze veggies and meat in the bags that you buy for the machine. Keeps them
fresh as can be. The neat thing is to just slice okra thin, freeze on a cookie
sheet for a couple of hours, then seal in the vac bags. A year later it's just
as fresh as new. As I said, the bags last a long time and can be reused over and
over until they're too small for any other use but for one hotdog maybe.

George