[gardeners] Rain

byron bromley (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:56:53 -0400


There are pumps called "Puddle Gulpers"

Might suggest you find someone that knows something about hydrostatic's.

There is a possibility of a small spring under that part of the building
that tries to overflow when the water table is high. Might be as simple as a
relief pipe under that corner.

Headed for "Howes -bi-u" in GA to see if I can rent a swamp buggy

Anyone headed to NE by air, 3200 flights were delayed in July because of