Re: [gardeners] green pepper problem

Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:35:14 -0500

This time of year I hit my peppers with Super Bloom instead of high nitrogen
fertilizers. Super Bloom or other such types of fertilizer have a high middle
number and lower end numbers. Forces the plant into production versus vegetative
growth. As an aside though, my green peppers didn't do diddly squat this year.
Note: diddly squat is a gardening technical term from the south meaning they did
nothing. Just sounds more quaint than "nothing."

George, home again, home again at 12:30CDST to a happy dog