Re: [gardeners] Re: green pepper problem

Thu, 17 Aug 2000 12:37:02 -0500

Your nighttime temps are in the 80's? Can Miz Anne, Sleepy Dawg, and me move in
with you? It's too blasted hot down here. We should be seeing the temps start to
drop in anticipation of what passes for autumn and fall but instead they are
still rising. As they say in Cajun Land, "It's hot yeah!"

George