Re: [gardeners] shutting down the garden

Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:46:56 -0500

I'm envious of your luck with the New Mexico style chiles, have never had them
do well here. Smaller chiles, yes, bountiful harvests but not the flavorfull New
Mexico type. I end up buying the dried one at a store in Houston and then
reconstitute them when needed.

It sounds as though your garden prospered under Chuck's loving care. <VBG> And
your neighbors aren't doing too bad either with their bounty from your garden.

I assume you have your computer fixed and are back on line for awhile now.

George