Re: [gardeners] Re: [gardenersThai Chilies

Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:31:15 -0500

They get about 2 inches long and half as big around as a pencil, point straight
up and are red when ripe. My friend, who brought them from Thailand in his
pocket, called them Thai Hots and that's what I call them. Yes, they are very
hot, I don't eat them I make hot sauce from them. The plants will be two years
old in January if we don't get a hard freeze.

George