Re: Healing salve, was Re: [gardeners] Thursday in the garden

carolyn taylor (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:57:41 -0700

It's great stuff for sunburn, too. My daughter and her husband and daughter
showed up last July after a 300 mile trip in an open convertable with sun
and wind burn. This stuff  healed it up without peeling.

Carolyn