Re: [gardeners] Saturday in and out of the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 13:48:26 -0600

I'm toying with the artist web page design as we speak. She may join with a
couple of friends to share the cost of the web page even though it is only 25
bux a month for server space.

My scanner is a high quality one and will scan at high resolution. I'm looking
at the HP 842C printer as it is touted as doing the job at a reasonable price.
Haven't gone down to the printer store to check them out yet though. Want to
take some card stock to see how it's handled and a couple of pictures of Miz
Anne's I've already scanned.

Miz Anne has done some large paintings. Largest I can remember is one of me that
was about 4 feet wide by 6 feet tall. I'm wearing my native costume and looked
spiffy. Should have, I was only 25 at the time. Sold right away to someone we
both don't even remember. No one would recognize me in it because I shaved my
moustache and wasn't wearing my glasses. Two trademarks I've had since age 21.
Normally she works in 16X20 and does a number of 8X10 and 5X7. She's primarily a
watercolorist but does paint in oils and acrylics once in awhile.

George