Re: [gardeners] Re: Monday in the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:59:43 -0600

When the skin is all orange and the fruit feels slightly soft to the touch
they're ripe. You eat them skin and all and it's great fun to see how far you
can spit the seeds. B-) The round kumquats are sweet and the oblong ones are
tart. I like them both. I have made marmalade with them and it was right tasty.

George