Re: [gardeners] Re: Monday in the garden

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 11:01:55 -0600

We're waiting on an Artic blast to blow in, it's already cold and windy and
supposed to be down to freezing by tomorrow morning. There's also a chance of
another ice storm. Hope it's not like, as the news media puts it, THE GREAT ICE
STORM OF 1997. That one did close to 5k in damage to our house and outbuildings.

George, who will be covering the chiles and kumquats this afternoon