Re: [gardeners] OT Gas Prices

Shirley,George (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 14:51:19 -0600

That's true about any home I reckon. In the East Texas Piney Woods (always
capitalized) we used to own some property we had intended to retire on until my
heart did it's thang. To darned far from hospitals and doctors and the amenities
unhealthy older citizens need. Wouldn't mind doing something similar around here
but two or three miles north of town where land is cheaper. No such thing as a
hill for about 100 or more miles though. Your Nova Scotia farm sounds nice, when
y'all hanging it up and moving?

George