RE: [gardeners] Weather report

Jane Burdekin (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 16:12:19 -0700

It's good to hear you got it all taken care of.  Enjoy the new car.  Now
what are you going to do all you hauling with?   Jane

It actually hit 70F here today, started the day with 35 and ended up with a
high
of 70. Thought I might have to turn the air conditioning on in my new car.
Yup,
it's a done deal, we're now driving a 2001 Hyundai Elantra and it's a really
nice car. It's our first new car since 1976 as we have always bought last
year's
used car. I really like the 10 year 100,000 mile warranty on EVERYTHING. I
sprung for an extra few hundred bux to get that big warranty. Takes a load
off
of my mind, covers everything but batteries, belts, hoses, tires, and brake
pads. Miz Anne hasn't seen it yet as she's still at school but I expect she
will
like it too. Took 8 hours to close the deal and drive out of the dealership.
Interest rate is a little higher than I wanted but was still 3 points below
what
my credit union wanted. Actually got 1500 bux for my old Ford truck with
150K on
it and that was 500 more than I expected. Whew! Glad all that's over, I'm a
nervous wreck, I don't like all the dickering, etc that goes on during a car
deal. Didn't even eat lunch today so look out dinner, here I come.

George