[gardeners]Roses was: Very Productive 2 week vacation....

trillium@Juno.com (gardeners@globalgarden.com)
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 15:44:50 -0500

Alan,

I saw something today at the grocery I know you'd like:  the Spring 2001
issue of Garden Style magazine, put out by the same people who do
Horticulture magazine.  Called, "A Special Issue for Rose Lovers," it was
full of gorgeous pictures and articles.

Elizabeth
trillium@juno.com
Zone 6, KY